Bartley S. Fleharty
Bartley S. Fleharty has more than 29 years experience representing and counseling individuals, business, agricultural interests and public entities in a broad range of matters relating to real estate and land use, water, agricultural, and environmental law.
He represents his clients in these areas of law in civil litigation and at administrative hearings at the local, state and federal levels, including the Federal Interior Board of Land Appeals, Bureau of Land Management, Regional and State Water Boards, Department of Fish and Wildlife, Board of Supervisors, Planning Commissions and technical committees.
His representation also extends to the preparation of conservation easements for non-profit wildlife entities and working with his farming and ranching clients to insure compliance with the Environmental Protection Agency.
Bar and Court Admissions:
- California and Montana State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- California Northern School of Law, 1989 Magna Cum Laude
- Masters of Arts Degrees in Environmental Law and Planning
- Chico State University 1980
- Bachelor of Arts, Public Administration, Chico State University 1977
Professional and Community Activities:
- Tehama County Groundwater Commissioner charged with the development of the Groundwater Act Plan for Tehama County
- Member of the State Bar of California
- Member of the State Bar of Montana
- Former Director for the Tehama-Colusa Canal